GEORGE SHAWE BEEF 20TH ANNUAL PRODUCTION SALE INFORMATION
The 20th annual production sale of George Shawe Beef takes place on 9 July 2020 on the farm Grasveld, and as a digital auction.
- 70 Bulls
- 150 Heifers
- 180 Cows
- Selection of cattle based on six essentials, namely disposition, fertility, weight conformation, milk production, and hardiness. Cattle are reared under extensive Redwater and Gallsickness conditions.
- Inoculations include Antrax, Quater Evil, Botulism, Vibrosis, Lumpy Skin, CA, BVD, Gallsickness. Cattle are injected with Express FP5 and are fully dewormed.
- Bulls are tested for fertility, TB, CA, BVD, and are free from Trichomonosis.
- 70 Bulls are selected from 600 bull calves that have undergone the Veld Bull Test supervised by Dr. Hannes Dreyer. The cowherd is ranched on the veld. Average herd conception 90%.
- Follow BKB directions from Dejagersdrift turnoff.
- George Shawe (owner) – 034 940 0914 or 082 851 2039
- Office – 034 940 0914 or 082 579 5996
- Webpage – www.georgeshawebeef.co.za
- Stoffel Mouton – 082 329 0225
- Brokkie Brockman – 084 429 3091
- BKBLouwid, KZN – 034 215 1261/5
Click here to view event pamphlet 1
Click here to view event pamphlet 2
Click here to view event pamphlet 3
Click here to view event pamphlet 4
Click here to view the digital catalogue