The 4th production sale of Arundel Boerdery will take place on Tuesday, 26 January 2021 from 11:00 on the farm Arundel, Vrede.
600 Top Bovelder/Bonsmara type farming cattle:
– 100 Cows with 100 calves (possibly 3-in-1).
– 100 Cows (in calf).
– 50 Heifers (in calf).
– 50 Heifers (open).
– 200 Bull calves.
Note: Closed herd for 44 years. All heifers are inoculated with RB 51, One Shot Ultra & Bovishield. Herd inoculated against all prevalent diseases. Gestation status & catalogue information will be available day of sale.
1050 Top Dohne Merino sheep:
– 750 Ewes (in lamb; 2 tooth – full mouth).
– 300 Young ewes (open).
Note: Closed herd. We have been buying rams from Zeiss Jordaan from Cradock (Sneeuberg Dohne’s) for the past 41 years. Sheep sheared December 2020. Gestation status & catalogue information will be available day of sale. Gestation will be done by Dr. Neels Cilliers 082 494 1178.
150 Top Meatmaster sheep:
– 150 Ewes (in lamb; or with lambs).
Note: Gestation status & catalogue information will be available day of sale. To lamb from March until April 2021.
– From Frankfort: Drive on theVrede road (R34) for 35km. Turn right on the S767 gravel road. Drive for 5.2km. Turn rightat farm entrance.
– From Vrede: Drive on the R34 (direction Frankfort) for 37km. Turn left on the S767 gravel road. Drive for 5.2km. Turn right at farm entrance.
– Gert Burger 082 822 1952
– Thys van Wyk (Arundel Boerdery) 072 502 9098
– Auctioneer: Jan Mostert 083 306 8408
– BKB Louwid, FRANKFORT: 058 813 1071