The Bosveld Dormer total dispersal sale of the best Dormer genetics in the country will take place on Saturday, 13 March 2021 from 11:00 at the BKB Auction grounds, Potchefstroom. Auction on terrain & digital. Auction is held under strict Covid-19 safety measures. Only buyers are allowed day of auction.
– 40 SP rams.
– 10 Herd rams.
– 40 SP ewes (in lamb).
– 30 SP ewes with lambs.
– 20 SP ewes (10 months old; ram mature).
– 200 Ewes (commercial; in lamb from stud rams).
– 50 ewes with lambs (commercial).
Dohne Merino offer:
– 50 Ewes (in lamb from Dormer rams; embryo carriers).
– Semen from proven rams such as Dik Piet, Baksteen, CG 16-109, CN 14-069, CVM 19-120, RW 19-80.
* Note: Record ewes with their offspring will be on offer. Well-known rams such as: Dik Piet, Baksteen, Barnard, CG and CN rams are used in our embryo programs as well as well-known stud ewes from the following bloodlines: AP, T, JH and JB. Bosveld Dormers is situated west of Bela-Bela (Warmbad) in the Heart water Bosveld. Dormers under auspices of the Dormer Breeders Society of SA. Gestation status and catalogue information will be available day of sale.
Other farming equipment:
– 80 Lambing pens (complete).
– Sheep loading bank.
– Taltec tilt table.
– Three-way weighing crate (galvanized).
– True Test XR 5000 scale.
– Al semen flask (3 month).
– SonoVet SM50 sonar.
– Scale with ear tag reader.
– 500 EID ear tags.
– Sheep feeding troughs.
Adrian Storm 082 556 7679
Karel du Plessis (BKB Sheep and Wool Officer): 082 826 3244
Auctioneer: Jan Mostert 083 306 8408
BKBLouwid, KROONSTAD: 056 215 1851