The 4th annual breeding sale of Ferrero Bonsmaras will take place on Tuesday, 23 February 2021 from 11:00 at Grootdraai, Harrismith.
– 150 Cows with 150 calves (3-in-1).
– 40 Cows with calves (possibly 3-in-1).
– 148 Heavy in calf cows (20 calves).
– 50 In calf heifers.
* Note: 70% of the 3-in-1’s are 2nd calf cows. Gestation status and catalogue information will be available day of sale.
Please take note of the following:
1. Complete inoculation programme available, herd health is a top priority with us.
2. Auction animal- and/or herd visits are welcome – please make an appointment.
3. For more information & female-catalogue visit our blog: www.ferrerobonsmaras.blogspot.com
– From Harrismith: Take the N3 direction Johannesburg for 20km. Turn left on the Eeram off ramp. Follow the BKBLouwid sign posts for 16km.
– From Warden: Take the N3 direction Harrismith for 30km. Turn right on the Eeram off ramp. Follow the BKBLouwid sign posts for 16km.
John Campher 072 202 0160
Douw van Wyk 083 458 7353
Jan Mostert 083 306 8408
Auctioneer: Mike Killassy 082 378 8112
BKB Louwid, BETHLEHEM: 058 303 8552