The huge property auction of Gerrit Niewoudt will take place on Tuesday, 30 March 2021 from 12:30 at Vlakplan, Daniëlskuil. Auction on terrain and digital. Auction will be held under strict Covid-19 safety regulations. Only buyers will be allowed day of sale.
• Properties 2 – 7 will be sold separately or as a unit. Only property 1 and 8 will be sold separately.
• Game will be counted in March and numbers will be available day of sale.
• Excellent fences, plenty of grazing and beautiful scenery.
• Viewing available by appointment between 15 and 19 March.
• Landing strip available at Lime Acres Mine (arrange in advance with JD Steyn 072 877 6984 and Joe van Huysteen 083 998 2277).
8 Excellent game and livestock farms (11 146 ha in total), on offer:
– Property 1: S29°8’17.808″; E22°17’18.314″
Remaining extent of the farm STILVERLAAT no. 314. Registration division HAY. District Middel-Kouga. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Pixley Ka Seme. Transport deed T001833/2008. In extent: 3208,8244 ha. Description: Farm with 6km river front. 3-Bedroom house with no electricity (generator), bathroom, livingroom, kitchen, inside barbecue (under lapa), outside barbecue (boma), coldroom. Ablution block with 6 showers and 6 toilets. Canopy roof. Slaughter area. Many Quiver trees and scenery. Lots of potential for development. Farm situated 60km South West of Groblershoop. Improvements: Game fence (7km; 3m high). Very strong water with 2 equipped boreholes, one of which with solar pump (solar pump with electrified fence). Farm consists of 11 camps where Blesbuck, Kudus and Wildebeest currently run.
– Property 2: S28°15’4.371″’ E23°47’56.93″
Portion 1 of the farm HOPEFIELD no. 267. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Kgatolopele. Transport deed T000002065/2014. In extent: 1027,5829 ha. Description: Excellent game and livestock farm. Fenced with electrified game fence (solar power; 3m). Fence certificate available. Farm consists of 5 camps with 3 dams, 2 boreholes, 1 very strong borehole with power and windmill. Farm has Eskom power. Old farm house. Field camp with barbecue area, toilet and shower. The farm Hopefield borders against Vlakplan and Vogelstruispan. Game: Warthogs, Impalas, Saddleback Impalas, Nyalas, Letchwes, Springbuck (white and copper), Sable antelope and Oryx.
– Property 3: S28°13’40.695″; E23°48’51.356″
Portion 1 of the farm VOGELSTRUISPAN no. 242. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Kgatolopele. Transport deed T111/1997. In extent: 964,8733 ha. Description: Farm consists of 4 camps. Electrified game fence (500 ha). Eskom power. 3 Windmills. Submersible pump. 4 Dams. Old farm house. Small cattle handling facility. Fence in excellent condition. 4 Hides for hunters. Ideal for the development of a truck stop or road stall. Farm borders against the tar road and situated near Daniëlskuil. The farm borders against Hopefield (property 2) and Vlakpan (property 4). Game: Blue Wildebeest, Springbuck, Sable antelopes, Blesbuck, Kudus, Fallow Deers, Mountain Reedbuck and Scimitars. Buffalo approved game fence (fence certificate available).
– Property 4: S28°20’14.603″; E23°52’0.851″
Portion 1 of the farm VLAKPAN. Registration division Barkleywes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Kgatolopele. Transport deed T000814/2001. In extent: 1056,6921 ha. Description: Excellent game and livestock farm for sale with luxury world class lodge situated inside a game camp with electric fencing and security cameras. The lodge consists of 10 modern bedrooms each with their own bathroom, air conditioning unit and covered parking. Conference room, recreation room (with gym equipment and pool tables), swimming pool, complete office and one large bird cage.
House: 3-Bedroom house with 3 bathrooms, walk-in dressing room with built-in cupboards, sitting room/living area, veranda with walk-in safe. Adjacent workers’ rooms with toilets. 4 Outer rooms with steal shelves. Living – and entertainment area: inside barbecue with sleeper wood bar, dining room, complete kitchen, wine cellar, pantry, coldroom/freezing room unit, complete laundry and linen room. Excellent cattle handling facilities. 3 Large sheds with canopies. Slaughter room with complete butchery equipment and biltong room. 2 Labourers rooms and bathrooms (form part of slaughter room). Hide room for trophy slaughter. Canopies for vehicles. Tyre room. Diesel tank (2200l; with 28KVA generator). Workers’ houses with 6 rooms, 3 bathrooms and electricity. The farm borders against Hopefield (property 2), Vogelstruispan (property 3) and Constantia (properties 5 & 6). Water: 8 Equipped boreholes (1 solar pump, 2 windmills, 5 submersible pumps). 8 Dams. Private powerline (5km; 3-phase; with step-up and step-down transformers). Game: Nyalas, Blue Wildebeest, White flank Impalas, Impalas, Duikers, Steenbuck, Springbuck, Black Wildebeest, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Fallow Deer, Red Hartebeest, Giraffes and Zebras.
– Property 5 (S28°19’39.267″; E23°50’3.42″) & Property 6 (S28°18’24.022″; E23°49’31.077″):
Portion 1 of the farm CONSTANTIA no. 269 and portion 2 (portion of portion 1) of the farm no. 268. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Dikgatlong. District Frances Baard. Transport deed T2155/1995. In extent: 1035, 2463 ha.
Portion 2 (portion of portion 1) of the farm CONSTANSTIA no. 268. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Dikgatlong. Transport deed T2155/1995. In extent: 7,4079 ha.
Description: Electrified game fence (2.7m). Fence certificate available. Old farm house. 5 Windmills. 2 Dams. 4 Waterpans. Portion 2 with own game fence (2.7m). The farm borders against Vlakpan (property 4) and Vaalpan (property 7). Game: Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Duikers, Steenbuck, Springbuck, Black Wildebeest, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Fallow Deer, Red hartebeest, Giraffes and Zebras.
– Property 7: S28°20’14.603″; E23°52’0.851″
Portion 1 of the farm VAALPAN no. 270. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Frances Baard. Transport deed T001109/2008. In extent: 1578,6328 ha. Description: Half of the farm has game fence (partially electrified). Fence certificate available. Farms consits of 6 camps. Old farm house. Eskom power. 3 Windmills. Solar pump. 3 Dams. Cattle handling facilities. Excellent grazing. The farm borders against Constantia (properties 5 & 6). Game: Free running Kudus, Warthogs and small game.
– Property 8: S28°4’29.045″; E24°7’46.103″
Portion 1 and portion 2 of the farm GELUK no. 112. Registration division Barkly Wes RD. District Daniëlskuil. Province Northern Cape. Municipality Frances Baard. Transport deed T000004203/2011. In extent: 1570,3057 ha. Description: Excellent grazing farm (inner farm). 4 Camps (4-camp system). Top cattle handling facilities. New inner fences have been put up (3m deforested). All camps have sufficient water. 1 Dam. 2 Equipped boreholes (windmill and Mono pump). Constant fountain (never dried up in drought). Farm is situated between Koopmansfontein and Reivilo. Game: Free running Kudus, Warthogs and small game.
* Conditions of sale (property): 1. 10% Deposit day of sale. 2. 7% Buyers commission payable day of sale. 3. Guaranties for balance 30 days after ratification. 4. Confirmation at any time within 10 days after auction. 5. Possession by negotiation. 6. Full conditions are available.
Sundries (will be sold on day of auction):
– 3 Toyota Land Cruisers 4.2D (with complete hunting railings, shooting stand & chairs).
– Toyota Hino truck (8 ton; with livestock railings).
– Kido Staalmaak double-axle game trailer.
– From Daniëlskuil: Drive on the Koopmansfontein road (R31) for 10km. Turn left at the T- junction and drive for 20km. Turn right at farm entrance (D3393-sign) and follow the BKB-signposts.
– From Koopmansfontein: Drive on the Daniëlskuil road (R31) for 30km. Turn left at farm entrance (D3393-sign) and follow BKB-signposts.
– JD Steyn 072 877 6984
– Joe van Huysteen 083 998 2277
– Auctioneer: Jan Mostert 083 306 8408
– BKB Louwid, FRANKFORT: 058 813 1071