The Unitrade 262 (Pty) Ltd, huge 2-day dairy sale will take place on Tuesday, 13 July 2021 and Wednesday, 14 July 2021 from 11:00 on the farm Modderfontein, Vereeniging. In accordance with Covid-19 safety regulations only buyers will be allowed day of sale.
544 Dairy cows:
Tuesday, 13 July 2021:
– 77 Cows (fresh in milk; 1-100 days).
– 93 Cows (in milk; 100-200 days).
– 120 Cows (in milk and mostly in calf; 200+ days).
– 42 Cows (in calf; heavy in calf).
Wednesday, 14 July 2021:
– 63 Heifers (in calf; heavy in calf).
– 27 Heifers (bull mature, 15 months +).
– 45 Heifers (7-15 months).
– 46 Heifers (3-7 months).
– 31 Heifers (0-3 months).
– Heifers: Hipra Bovis / Respiravax (7-14 days). Vitamin ADE (3 months). Supavax (4 months). RB51 (4 months). Duovax (5 months). Lumpy skin disease (6 months). Hipra Bovis / Respiravax (7 months). 3-Day stiff sickness (7 months). Gall sickness blood (4 months when available). Multimin (11 months). RB51 (11 months). Gall sickness blood (11 months).
– Cows: Startvac (continuous). Scourgaurd (with on steam). Bovillis S (with on steam). Covexin (with on steam). RB51 (with calving). Gal sickness blood (with calving when available). Vit ADE / Multimin (continuous).
* Note: Young herd built from good genetics. Semex seed was used for AI. Holstein bulls: Viewpoint, Discussion, Avatar, Kane, Supersede and Dauntless. Jersey Bulls: Mackenzie, Anvil and Craze. Many of the heifers are AI with predetermined semen. All heifers are injected twice with RB51. Gestation status and catalogue information will be available day of sale.
– 8000L Delaval milk tank.
– 4000L Delaval milk tank.
– Lachish 240 feed mixer.